Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tooth update

I was wrong about my teeth being okay. Turns out, I wasn't paying attention to the right area. I actually chipped my central and lateral incisor (top front teeth). It was very, very minor. But, being a dentist and dating a dentist...I got some primo care. Brian just adjusted the shape of my teeth (very minor). He's been wanting to do it for years, so now that I had a chip we had a reason to do it. They look great! We then put a sealer on it so they aren't sensitive. Plus, the funny part is that now I can't bite my nails because of the way my teeth fit together. Well, I guess I could if I tried, but its harder now. So I'm getting great teeth and nails!!!

Of course, no one else would notice the difference.

We've continued packing today and cleaning out our fridge. We still have a lot of food from the party. We cleaned and vacuumed my car. Its getting picked up today. We are getting a rental car until Sun. We are borrowing some luggage from the Wiedemer's since Brian only has one suitcase. Tomorrow I am finishing out my sal0n gift card that I got for xmas and having a manicure/pedicure. Afterwards, Brian and I are having a nice dinner at a the Bonefish grill (I received a gift card from the Michigan dental assoc at graduation). And on Sat....Lisa got me a gift card for a spray tan so that I would blend in with the locals. I'm so excited to get my fake tan. She told me that they do body contouring with it. Hopefully, I can get some extra ab muscles!

I'll keep everyone updated. We have internet until Sat. Then, on Oahu, we are set to have our internet set up on Thurs (we are trying to get it moved up to tues/weds). Kapolei is calling for rain on Tues/Thurs next week. Maybe it will be a bit cooler for emptying the pod.

Hope all is well!

sar

No comments: