Monday, June 23, 2008

Biggest day

Today is Erin's 21st birthday!!! I was hoping to celebrate with her on the date, but we had to post pone due to our crazy Hawaii stuff.

Today, I will be discussing my contract with Dr. Masuda. Brian is getting his finalized offer today....and we are hopefully, going to be approved for an amazing townhouse in Ko Olina. We are hoping the owners drop their price by a bit for us. So this is the day of no return.....(at least for a year).

The jeep may be shipping out July 14th and the Relocube (with whatever furniture and belongings can fit into 6 x 7x 8 ft) will go around the 19th. Then the Alero would ship Aug 2nd (ish). By the way, I just noticed today that my original license plate "the 707"....the zip code for where we are living is 96....707.

Yesterday, the couple came to look at the house and loved it! They seem like the perfect family to live here. They have a 1 year old, and 4 year old girls and the dad is a Mr. Mom, while mom is doing her residency at the hospital in pediatrics. The 4 year old raced into the house yesterday and asked, "where's the ballet barre?". She started taking ballet last year.

We also found a storage center for only 55$ a month for 5 x 10 feet of space, which is perfect for us, since we are leaving some of our furniture at the house. Of course, the pink chairs and such will be lovingly packed in storage awaiting my return. Its a very nice brand new storage center that just opened up last week, and its about a mile from the house.

I will ask if someone will take my photos and a blanket that eloise made for me. I'm also trying to figure out how I'm going to ship Gramsbear...luggage or relocube? Hmmm...maybe carry on luggage.

PS- Grampy, I tried printing my blog today to see how it works. I just went to the top where it says file and clicked on file and then clicked on print. When mine came out, the printer had reversed the colors automatically so that it is white paper with grey lettering (would be nicer if it was black). It printed the last two postings along with the picture of Brian and I on the side.
See if it works for you.

No comments: