Well, we have some more bad news. I spoke with the woman I want to work with in Kapolei and she is not ready to put in an additional chair to her practice. This is a big problem. She doesn't want to put the investment into her practice because she wants to sell and thinks that someone may only want 2 chairs in the practice.
This is, in dental terms, not remotely practical. A dentist could work in the chair and pay off the dollar investment the chair in a month. Two months if the work was part time. I am going to talk with her again, but I am in a dire situation now.
I made the drastic mistake of putting my eggs in this one basket and now I need to find someone who will consider hiring me without meeting me face to face.
We have to mail the downpayment for the condo on monday in order to hold it and neither of us know how much money we will be making or if I will be working.
Wish me luck in this additional challenge. I have to admitt, Brian and I can't think of anything that we have done that has taken this work and has had so much uncertainty. There is a reason that people don't do this very often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, Sarah, I am waiting to hear the next installment. Did Brian hear anything? Are you going to keep me hanging over the weekend? You know how impatient I am. I'm hoping for the best.
Aunt JuJu
Post a Comment