Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Back to Life, back to reality (you can sing it)

Yea! I'm back in Ann Harbor. As much fun as Oscoda was, "there's no place like home." I had the distinct pleasure of working on the finger licker again today. On the way out of town after work, I stopped at McD's and on the way out of the parking lot I was flicked off my two 16 year olds out for their first joy ride in their parents car. I was not sorry to leave them in my dust.

So, three hours later, I am back home. Fish are still alive. Here are my stats before I go back to school tomorrow.

CEU's needed: 8.2
Case completes needed: 5
Competencies needed: 1
Canals needed: 4

Projected completion date.....April 9th (except the endo)

Also, I read USA Today this morning and went to the section where they give a little paragraph regarding the top news in each state. Michigan has housing foreclosures, Illinois has a murdur investigation, Florida a has baby stealing story.......Hawaii has the biggest hula festival of the year.

No comments: