Its the final week of school! Still have lots to do!
Tomorrow, I have two people coming in for case completions. Then my root canal patient is on Weds at 2pm. This will hopefully be it for me.
Brian and I had a nice weekend. He got to watch his closet/drawer space start to disappear as I moved in about half of my clothes. But he is happily creating room for it all. How lucky am I girls? Hopefully, he won't change his mind when he sees all my shoes.
We can't reserve seats for our flights next weekend yet, so there's a chance that we may spend hours flying stuck in between two strangers. We started packing. I still need a new suit for interviews. On a completely different note, I found that Target now sells wedding dresses! I love Target, but there is no way I would pick up a wedding dress there! While I was pondering this thought, I looked up where target was on Oahu only to find.....That there is no Target on any of the Hawaiian Islands. This is some heartbreaking news for both myself and Target. I expect that their profits will suffer while Brian and I are in Hawaii.
I plan on posting to my blog while we are on vacation along with pictures. So everyone can see what we are up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment