Friday, April 18, 2008

Webb, DDS

Well, its official! Today was my last day of school and I somehow managed to finish everything. Its a surreal feeling to walk out of the doors and be officially free.

And tomorrow....Brian and I are leaving for Hawaii. I have two interviews, one in a community clinic, one in a private practice. Brian has 2 in 2 different community clinics. We will be checking out neighborhoods too. Its going to be a busy trip.

I am brining my laptop so I can continue to post so you all can see what I am up to. I also will try to post pictures. We don't have internet access in our hotel, so we will be finding an internet cafe somewhere or something.

So today is quite a day....I will be pondering over the feeling of being officially done for awhile.

Signing off......Dr. Webb

No comments: