Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome friends/family to my blog. I realized that with my upcoming travels and moving that I wanted a new way for everyone to see what I'm up to. So now, I am up north in Michigan doing some dentistry. It was an exciting day...starting with me getting caught in my patient's mall hair while working on her. Luckily, it wasn't my drill that got caught. Later, I got to do some early 20th century dentistry with the slow speed. I rounded out the day by treating the finger licker. Its a bit creapy when you realize the patient is licking your fingers. And finished up by having an abscess rupture and shoot pus at my forehead. Read this again next time you want to know why your dental work is so expensive.

The funniest part is...I still think I had a great day. So in the words of one of my mentors...."Its just another day in paradise, I just don't know how close I will be to the beach today."

And with this intro I will set up my blog. Thanks for reading....

1 comment:

ENelson623 said...

Mmm your fingers taste good!


love you sar!